There are many components to great web design—usability, layout, content and more. One of the most important elements is Search Engine Optimization, a strategy to organically improve your website’s rank on search engine results. In addition to on-page SEO, the number of high quality pages—pages with engaging and relevant information, can also improve how a website ranks.
SEO case study: Ambassador Fireplaces
We built a responsive website for Ambassador Fireplaces that not only provides information about their company and services but also showcases over 150 products—and we have seen great results.
Our SEO strategy
- Design a responsive website that is user-friendly on any device
- Develop unique product pages with descriptions, photos, videos, specifications, brochures and a contact form
- Incorporate keywords into title tags, meta tags, URLs and the content itself
- Optimize images and videos with keywords
- Add social media share capabilities that lead to higher visibility
Ambassador Fireplaces is ranking at the top of search queries on all of their targeted keywords across the board.
“We are extremely happy with our new website designed by RG Media Company. It showcases over 150 products and makes it easy for our customers to gather information early in the sales process. Because of the search engine optimization, we now appear at the top of our most important keywords. And it’s been very affordable!”
– Matthew and Debbie Clement, Owners of Ambassador Fireplaces