“Think with Google” came out with a great study this summer on Micro Moments— real-time, intent-driven moments in a consumer’s online journey. By understanding these moments, brands can shape their marketing strategy.
With the growing use of smartphones and the Internet readily available to us at all times, each of these moments is primarily driven by mobile technology as summarized in this info graphic:
The RG Media Company in Eugene, Oregon makes these four moments a part of every client’s Web development strategy:
- Produce content that is focused and compelling
- Create content that is targeted for the right audience
- Write copy that is easily scannable for the reader
- Strengthen SEO by producing keyword rich copy
- Conduct keyword research to understand what users are searching for
- Update content by adding information and writing blog posts on a regular basis
- Produce videos that include About Us, How-To’s, Testimonial and Commercials.
- Use email marketing, social media and targeted content to drive direct sales
- Build trust to convert readers into customers
- Encourage users to take action with strong call-to-action phrases
Do you need help with your web development strategy? The RG Media Company in Eugene, Oregon can help. Contact us today.