In a recent study, our data analyst found that on average, we have helped our website development clients drive 22% more organic Google traffic to their website than they had previously and also helped them appear 12 spots higher in SERP position for a variety of search queries. This means that our clients have gained visitors to their websites and have also seen improved visibility of their websites on search results.
What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a digital marketing strategy that aims to gain traffic to a website through unpaid, “organic” results in search engines such as Google.
- In contrast to Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or “pay-per-click” in which traffic is bought, SEO relies on optimizing various elements of a website to gain visibility.
What is a SERP?
- A Search Engine Result Page (SERP) is a page in Google that displays results in response to a search query. SERP positions are affected by SEO.
- According to Advanced Web Ranking, the first five results account for 67.6% of all organic clicks on the first page of a search query.
Click through rates by exact SERP position:
How we increase your company’s Google rank
- According to Google, more searches take place on mobile devices than on computers in ten countries including the US. With the rapid growth of mobile use, Google ranks responsive websites higher than those that are not.
- Our websites are optimized for mobile so that users can navigate your website with ease whether on a phone, tablet or computer.
- We incorporate “keywords”— words and phrases commonly used in search queries — into title tags, meta descriptions and links to boost your rankings organically.
- We create keyword-rich content that is relevant to what your customers are looking for to improved traffic and usability of your website.
- Google gives higher SERP positions to websites that are regularly updated with new content. This includes blog posts, new pages and pictures.
- We can assist with adding fresh content to give your website a SEO boost.
We offer SEM/pay-per-click services that can especially help new businesses get on the first page of search results while SEO is being refined.
A strong online presence is increasingly vital in the digital world we live in today. Your customers expect to find you online and when they can’t, they choose your competitors instead. Contact us to learn more about our SEO strategies today.